September 22, 2011

Woohoo!

Well maybe this will be an every other day blog...

But on a great note I had my first weigh in at Weight Watchers yesterday...3.8 pounds down!!! I only have about 5.7 pounds left until my first goal of 5%. Hopefully I can keep up this pace and lose it fairly quickly!

Also I will be having some HUUUUGE news around December!

Day 4: What is your exercise routine?
 I really enjoy dancing. But I don't have enough time, or well I don't make the time for it, it makes the time pass by so quickly and it is so fun I don't even realize that I am working out!
Day 5: What is your favourite healthy snack or treat?
I love grapes or hummus and veggies! The hummus definately isn't for everyone though. It took me some time to actually like it and even then some days it still isn't good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment