October 24, 2010

Getting things started...

I'm not very good at this whole blogging thing but I have had so much on my mind lately that I think it is the only way that I will even be able to get any type of sleep.

I am so excited to see what the next 9 weeks hold for us. We will be leaving in a little over 3 weeks to go and find an apartment and hopefully jobs for when we move to seattle. After that it is a quick sprint to pack everything up and get to moving. 

All the possibilities are amazing!!

The only sad part is that it is tearing my grandparents to pieces that we are moving. But they need to understand that they will be able to come visit us eventually and that we need time to ourselves and to grow as a family. I love them so much and they do so much this is really breaking my heart to see them this way.

:(

Let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment